DnC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dnc Clan forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little about me.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinnica

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-26

A little about me. Empty
PostSubject: A little about me.   A little about me. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:16 pm

Hello all.

Haven't had all that much time to play recently because i've been working alot, but that will change now, i really miss CSS!

Anyway, I thought I'd introduce myself and what I do to the clan and such, thought it'd be fun if more followed my footsteps!

My name is Fredrik Harrysson, I am turning 29 this year and I live in South Sweden.
All days long I work with musicproduction for a record label in Nottingham, but I have other assignments for companies such as jingles etc. etc.
I have a website at www.sinnicahax.se for those who'd be interested to hear my own stuff out, its mostly progressive house and trance there these days, there's also a little introductionvideo there where I play CS:S amongst other things such as explaining my little studio lol.

On my freetime I mostly play CSS or on the Playstation3, or just hang out with the family and stuff, having a beer occationally whenever I can.
Back to top Go down
|DnC| Scotlander

|DnC| Scotlander

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-01-22

A little about me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about me.   A little about me. EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:28 am

Your life sounds kool Razz

im just going to check the site out now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Speedy

Speedy

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-24

A little about me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about me.   A little about me. EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:47 am

Nice mate yeah your musics pretty good, Love the video too i posted a comment on there have a look! Smile

<3 do hope you start playing bit more your awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sebastiantoja

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-16

A little about me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about me.   A little about me. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:17 am

Nice website, and tunes! Been there, heard that, good stuff:) Now i know, who's going to play music for us, when we're dead waiting for others to finish the round:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little about me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about me.   A little about me. Empty

Back to top Go down

A little about me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DnC Clan :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: