DnC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dnc Clan forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My idea for the next couple of weeks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubbles

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-01

My idea for the next couple of weeks Empty
PostSubject: My idea for the next couple of weeks   My idea for the next couple of weeks EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:30 pm

Hey and welcome to all of you,

This is just a general post with an overview of how i would like to see things go. If you have any suggestions feel free to post them. Please excuse any spelling mistakes, dyslexic.

1) I would like the server to be set up first. - If donations fly in then we could have a server done by next week. After the game server is made... we focus on the vent server.
2) Then i would like our players to come on the server regularly so we can learn how to play with each other, get a feel of the team. Not only that but it will help populate the server therefore get more members to the clan due to gaining regulars.
2.5) Maybe on some nights we could "hijack" the server to then make 2 teams and have a clan match with ourselfs. I think this would make good practise.
3) After a couple of weeks i think we would be ready to start a few friendly matches. (just for fun and practise mainly Razz).
4) Enter a tournament. and generally have fun on the game as that is what its all about.

Do you agree this is how we should do things? Are you willing to support the clan? Whats your views?

BUBBBLEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thanks..
Back to top Go down
Speedo

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the next couple of weeks   My idea for the next couple of weeks EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:29 am

Hey guys, i love everything bubbles is saying, We defantlly need the new server set up before we start arranging any matches.
We need some practice together to learn tactics and learn spots to try and keep too, we also need some decent snipers for dust because atm were just running round like legless chickens. i would vote trev and bruno for that.
I think arranged in clan games with just us lot is a really good idea but we might need to wait awhile yet before we have more players. alien
And defo enter a tourney or the leagues in a month or so. lol!
Back to top Go down
Speedy

Speedy

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the next couple of weeks   My idea for the next couple of weeks EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:02 pm

thats me btw ^^^^^ i forgot to sign in cus im a dummmbass jocolor
Back to top Go down
|DnC| Scotlander

|DnC| Scotlander

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the next couple of weeks   My idea for the next couple of weeks EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Right only Thing Im Saying Is That Just Remember that we are just a new clan [ only about 2-3 weeks old infact ]
but all these thing are beginning to take shape .
i appreshiate the the ideas but we are working on it

Scotty
Back to top Go down
|DnC| Scotlander

|DnC| Scotlander

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the next couple of weeks   My idea for the next couple of weeks EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:13 pm

also this will never be all done in a couple of weeks
nothing we can do about the server we cant force people to donate
so i would say your plans for the next month or so .....
Back to top Go down
jds7110

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the next couple of weeks   My idea for the next couple of weeks EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 7:30 am

grmbl isn't there any way to donate by 'mobile money'? Razz
i Got a way too much money on my gsm Wink
but ye i tghink this clan is going the good direction Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the next couple of weeks   My idea for the next couple of weeks Empty

Back to top Go down

My idea for the next couple of weeks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DnC Clan :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: